JOIN OUR TEAM
At Dairi-O we have a people-first mission and consider each employee to be a valuable part for our team and work family. Our team is the foundation of our growth and investing in their future is our priority. A sense of purpose and teamwork in everything we do has built an amazing culture of doing right by each other and our customers. We create an exciting and fast-paced work environment with a focus on family, fun, and community. Being a team member or leader with Dairi-O is not just a job, it’s an opportunity to grow and learn with one of the most successful fast casual restaurants in the southeast.
No Experience Required
While having work or restaurant experience is a plus, it is not required to become a team member at Dairi-O. If you are an outgoing and friendly person who enjoys serving others, we can teach you everything else you need to know.
We want our team members to have a life outside of work. We understand everyone has commitments with friends, family, school or teams. We will make every effort to plan your work schedule around them.
Along with competitive pay, you will work in a friendly environment that will teach you valuable business, life and people skills.
Who are we looking for?
- Energetic, loyal, and dependable leaders who are passionate about serving others
- Attention to detail and dependable work ethic
- Positive attitude with excellent leadership ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Management experience of at least 2 years in service industry or an equivalent higher education degree preferred
What will you do?
- Direct operations of the restaurant according to established standards and procedures
- Daily activities such as food preparation, guest relations, and inventory management
- Recruiting, developing, and scheduling team members
- Financial accountability and fiscal responsibility
- Focus on excellent customer relations while delivering the highest quality food
- Flexible schedules and a work week that is typically less than 45 hours
- Exciting and dynamic work environment
- Paid vacation and free meals
- Competitive pay and performance based bonuses
- Leadership development and opportunities for growth
Apply online for management position to begin a challenging and rewarding career with Dairi-O!
Dairi-O is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Dairi-O also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Dairi-O is committed to providing a secure working environment. As part of this commitment, for some key positions and where mandated we will conduct a background check through our chosen vendor. Please be assured that your information will be treated confidentially. Failure to complete the background check within the requested timeframe may result in postponement of your employment start date or revocation of our employment offer.